FULL SERVICE BOOKKEEPING
Full service bookkeeping includes all aspects of bookkeeping and can be at any level of detail you choose:
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES AND PAYABLES–HAVE IT YOUR WAY!
- FROM START TO FINISH:
- RECORD AND TRACK ALL RECEIVABLES, INCLUDING COLLECTIONS
- FROM START TO FINISH–RECORD ALL BILLS AND PAY BILLS TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
- PARTIAL OR ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE:
- RECORD RECEIVABLES BASED ON DEPOSITS ONLY OR BY CLIENT OR BY Z REGISTER TAPE, ETC.
- RECORD PURCHASES/EXPENSES WHEN PAID BY CHECK
- FROM START TO FINISH:
- BANKING, MERCHANT CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS, CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS, PAYPAL, PETTY CASH, OTHER STATEMENTS–RECONCILE MONTHLY
- MONTHLY REPORTS (PROFIT AND LOSS, BALANCE SHEET, INVENTORY, JOB COSTS, AR AGING, AP AGING AND OTHERS AS NEEDED)
- REVIEW CURRENT SYSTEMS AND INTEGRATE AUTOMATION AS NEEDED
- SALES TAX REPORTING
Don’t know bookkeeping or don’t have time to do it all? No worries! We can set up your books, import any inventory, take care of receivables and payables, track your profit and loss, reconcile all your banking, merchant accounts, credit card statements and more. Let us meet with you to discuss your goals, assist with your vision and automate your business!
Accurate bookkeeping is imperative to the success of your business. If you don’t know how much profit you are making, who owes you money, how much you owe or have any cash flow management, statistics show you are likely to fail within 5 years. Entrepreneurs who take on too much work will burn out and take away their biggest business asset–themselves! Don’t become part of that statistic! Delegate and grow!
Over 99% of U.S. businesses are small (under 500 employees).
9 out of 10 startups (businesses less than one year old) are very small with only one to 4 employees.
SBA states only about 1/2 of small businesses survive 5 years. Only 1/3 survive 10 years.
Top reasons for business failure: Lack of planning, poor management, insufficient capital, unwillingess to delegate, overexpansion, no social or website presence, no UVP (Unique Value Proposition; that is lack of differentiation from competitors).
LET US HELP YOUR BUSINESS SUCCEED! Delegate your bookkeeping to us and grow your business.
Client satisfaction is our number one goal. If we don’t perform to the high standards we have set, we will adjust our bill to you accordingly. Sure, we are in business to make money–we all have to pay our bills! However, we are small business specialists because we enjoy working with small businesses and watching them grow. Let us show you what we can do!
You are here because you need help. We are your solution. Please fill out this form to get in touch!